Saturday 11 June 2016

Happy Birthday Boss!



I am inspired by a lot of designers both local and international but this one man is a mentor and several times I've met him, there's always one thing to take home... Your mentor must impact your life at every encounter... Uche Nnaji does!

I'm not writing an epistle about him but it's his birthday and so I thought to use this opportunity to tell him he's so much an inspiration to me and his zest and style just makes me wanna keep doing fashion no matter how hard it seems to get to the top.... There's hope and I'll be there! 

Happy birthday Boss... May this year be amazing for you, your family and business. God bless you real good... Cheers 

Meanwhile he shared some pictures from showcasing his latest Nigerian Made outfits... 
Photos after the cut... 







No doubt he really looks dapper in all the outfits... The Style Doctor! 

Photocredit: IG @uchennaji 

No comments:

Post a Comment