Monday 23 May 2016

How was your Sunday look?

Hello guys,  trust we're having a cool and blessed Monday... I am myself

So yesterday was Sunday and I shared some Sunday fashion tips (read here). 

Today I decided to show you guys what I wore to church (choir uniform tho) lol... 

See me below


I know I nailed the look... Hunk vocalist you say...*wink... I styled myself FYI (contact me incase you need a my services, you won't pay much... Hehehehe) 

I spotted some other  Sunday looks that I thought were cool and thought to share...

See after the cut...
@glocarls 


@lucheal

@ceejaybrown 

                                                                                    @goodslek 

In case you think you slayed in that look and you want it featured on VogueHub, feel free to tag me on IG @stgeorge88 and you'll definitely be featured. 


2 comments: